• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Otclient 7.4 - 7.72 $$$

patrik161

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi there
I'm looking for sources of fully functional fixed OtClient with proper mechanics for 7.4 - 7.72 servers.
Payment via PP or Crypto
Pm me with price / discord

pm me
359kwX0.png

You trying to make money with something I've released in this forum already?
90% of the shit in your OTC is ripped from mine.
Unskilled shitboon.
it has features that your otc doesn't have and your sources are from the year 2015-2016 mine are the latests
manabar left panel extra right pannel,char and server name in top bar, many source fixes and so much more things

anyway i just copied the layout and some part of your codes nothing more
so its not 90% of your work i would say like 25%

Last edited:
You trying to make money with something I've released in this forum already?
90% of the shit in your OTC is ripped from mine.
Unskilled shitboon.
The guy is even showing some stolen wings lol, and he is always posting that he's going to stole code or sprites on any thread, i don't know why the otland staff hasn't take cards on this matter.

because otserver are based on stoled stuff? LMAO
anyway that outfit its not stolen.. i took it for free from other ot

I would ask if you realized how old this thread is, or more importantly, if you actually read it all. But then I saw your username 😈

I just need a client that can only enter my server; / (I have already compiled Tibianic but not to get it

Back