• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient adres of healh and mana

pacan123

Reaction score
Hi all. The problem I have. Assert try to capture the addresses hp and mana character through the cheat engine and I have such a problem . Assert when selecting a variable of type double search finds me the address but after closing and re- opening the client's address is changing is impossible to prevent this somehow ? If someone could explain to me how to do it I will be very grateful .

What do you want the HP and MANA bars addresses for? Cheat-engine is not working on games like tibia, as client has nothing to do over the server. You can change visually some things, but you'll have same stats or hp or mana

I do not need to change anything . You misunderstood me. I need a permanent address For example health . It gives an example: the address of health 005C682C as follows . I need this to check the amount of health points of the character . Unfortunately, the address changes every time you restart otclient . in the original client addresses do not change.

Yep, i missunderstood, sorry. Well, i cant help you on this then, i dont know why its changing on every startup. Good luck on finding a way to track the address :D

step by the same problem :( I tried already with OllyDbg and cheat engine nothing

Honestly, if you can't figure out how to find those values after a restart even when you have the source code, you probably wont be able to make anything useful. But since I once were in your position, I'll give you a few hints: First of all, ASLR makes it so that the .exe-module base and locations of the heap and stack can differ. What this means is that you'll first have to figure out what the exe's base is, then from there you'll have to find something that is NOT located on the heap that can point you to the values you're looking for (hint: global/static variables).

If you don't understand these things, then read read read. :)

Last edited:
Honestly, if you can't figure out how to find those values after a restart even when you have the source code, you probably wont be able to make anything useful. But since I once were in your position, I'll give you a few hints: First of all, ASLR makes it so that the .exe-module base and locations of the heap and stack can differ. What this means is that you'll first have to figure out what the exe's base is, then from there you'll have to find something that is NOT located on the heap that can point you to the values you're looking for (hint: global/static variables).

If you don't understand these things, then read read read. :)

After a restart? I think he dont want just the values :S

After a restart? I think he dont want just the values :S
but after closing and re- opening the client's address is changing is impossible to prevent this somehow ? If someone could explain to me how to do it I will be very grateful .

To me it sounds like he wants his program to find the values "automatically" after every client restart, and what I told him was the best the way to do that with ASLR enabled.

It's also possible to disable ASLR, but I wouldn't recommend it, it's very easy to just handle it instead.

What else would be mean?

I already have disabled the ASLR of to try to find addresses OS, but without success . Today IT Is Not Big Problem hum for me because when I'm NOT focused this, but when i was SO hurt me much .

I understand what it is global static variables . studying computer science such things are known to me . I do not know what is ASLR is a new concept for me . I do not know how to do it completely address is changing all the time I have no idea how such a thing to find . I tried to look for OllyDbg but also do not help me .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_space_layout_randomization

ASLR randomly arranges the address space positions of key data areas of a process, including the base of the executable and the positions of the stack, heap and libraries.

Find something that is NOT effected by ASLR (global variables) that can point you to the value you want. In the case of Otclient, there's a global pointer to the game structure that's called g_game, which then points to an object of the local player. Just find the address to g_game (which is NOT randomized by ASLR) and follow it to find the pointer to the local player structure, and follow that to find values from within the local player structure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_space_layout_randomization

Find something that is NOT effected by ASLR (global variables) that can point you to the value you want. In the case of Otclient, there's a global pointer to the game structure that's called g_game, which then points to an object of the local player. Just find the address to g_game (which is NOT randomized by ASLR) and follow it to find the pointer to the local player structure, and follow that to find values from within the local player structure.
After I find the g_game , how do I follow to find the local player structure?
Now I interested me

Back