• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient + Candybot Darkot.net

Not a hack. I checked it's network messages, it isn't sending login information to anywhere else other than darkot.

Hameq, would you please share the source code and maybe even publicly like on GitHub?
I'm not able to share my private work sorry.

I'm not able to share my private work sorry.
Can you help me? I have no idea why I cant play with otclient, when i try open its says: "no graphics card detected, everything will be drawn using the cpu thus the performace will be really bad. Please update your graphics driver to have a better performace."

So I had NVIDIA GeForce 210.

who knows something about @Hameq?

i need contact him to make a job for me making posible connect to my server using otclient

Last edited:
who knows something about @Hameq?

i need contact him to make a job for me making posible connect to my server using otclient
Save your time, this otclient was before I changed it to an anti-bot client :)
If you want OTClient to run on your server as well you need to make the OTClient to mimic your official client :p

Back