• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling OTClient compiling error

BugaS

Donżuan
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I wanted to compile my otclient. I made every step from this:
Code:
Once you have downloaded the software listed in the step above, begin by installing Visual Studio. Extract OTClient SDK anywhere on your computer. (Ex: C:\otclient-sdk), run the file "register_otclient_sdk_env.bat" before running Visual Studio, to set the PATH environment variable for OTClient SDK, so that the compiler can find the libraries once we get to compiling the source code. Move the file "register_otclient_boost_env.bat" from OTClient SDK to the directory where you installed Boost C++ libraries and run it there (it should be in the directory called boost_1_63_0).

And at the bottom of the log when i made Build Solution got something like this (there is more of this):
1>libeay32.lib(tb_dsa.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_dsa.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_ecdsa.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_ecdsa.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_dh.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_dh.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_ecdh.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_ecdh.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_rand.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_rand.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_cipher.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_cipher.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_digest.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_digest.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_pkmeth.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_pkmeth.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(tb_asnmth.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(tb_asnmth.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_asn.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_asn.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_ht.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_ht.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ocsp_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ocsp_err.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ui_err.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ui_err.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
1>libeay32.lib(ui_lib.obj) : warning LNK4099: PDB 'lib.pdb' was not found with 'libeay32.lib(ui_lib.obj)' or at 'C:\Users\otsma\Desktop\Hajs się będzie zgadzał\Klient\otclient-master\lib.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

After this, I got new otclient.exe but when i want to run it I got:

procedure entry point not found compressbound

Please guys, help me

Back