• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient compiling problems

Adimaru

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have a little problem with OTCclient compiling and I don't know what to do. I downloaded OTCclient from edubart/otclient (https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki/Compiling-on-Windows) for Visual Studio 2017 and I did everything what I can do following this guide, also I added path to lua.c, lua.h etc. I compiled and I can see only this output. I don't know what to do, please help me.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Attachments

• error_and_warrning_list.png
    error_and_warrning_list.png
    161.8 KB · Views: 68 · VirusTotal
  • output.png
    output.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 63 · VirusTotal
Solution
At least you managed to get to linking. That being the case, someone asked similar question on OTClient gitter. Let me quote myself:

What OpenSSL version do you use? Since version 1.1.0 OpenSSL have changed library names from libeay32 to libcrypto and ssleay32 to libssl. So make sure you link against them (linker options).

So libcrypto.lib instead of libeay32.lib and libssl.lib instead of ssleay32.lib

That is of course under the assumption you have proper libraries.
It is more than likely that you are using Lua 5.3 which does not have setfenv/getfenv functions and a few others missing there. Either get Lua 5.1 or LuaJIT for that matter.

I downloaded like lryont said Lua 5.1 and now i have another problem. It's strande because i add to catalog System32 library libeay32.dll. Have You recipe for that?

1581178132826.png
1581178147781.png

At least you managed to get to linking. That being the case, someone asked similar question on OTClient gitter. Let me quote myself:

What OpenSSL version do you use? Since version 1.1.0 OpenSSL have changed library names from libeay32 to libcrypto and ssleay32 to libssl. So make sure you link against them (linker options).

Solution

srry for asking in this time.. but where can i found that files! thanks

Back