• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient DX9

did you change the compile process from x64 to win32(in the vs main toolbar?)
Yes, I did.

I tried x86 and x64, the x64 gives me that error and x86 doesn't start at all.

I just tried vs 2015 without DX9 settings and the compiled exe it's working Ok (x64)

Edit:
DX9 problem seems to be a dll problem, not every dll set works for all the people.
I tried different combinations of them, and some gives the error, some others no errors at all, but no one works for me.

Release x64 + this thread DLLs = Compile OK but start error
Release x64 + SDK DLLS = Compile OK, no errors but it doesn't start
Release x86 + SDK DLLS = Compile OK, no errors but it doesn't start

WTF!
Release x86 + this thread DLLS ON ANOTHER COMPUTER = Runs OK

Edited again:
In Spain we have a sentence for this:
"Man is the only animal that stumbles twice on the same stone"

I made this mistake before, I disabled enhanced instruction set and it worked like a charm. It's only a question on what PC you run the exe, mine is a simple pentium with needs that feature disabled to work.

Also I have to say that it only works in x86 release, not in x64, and it only needs 4 DLLS (libEGL.dll, libGLESv2.dll,OpenAL32.dll and zlib.dll)

The FPS numbers are great!
KM0dQuJ.jpg

Last edited:
@Mustafa1337 , @Felipe93
Did you tried to click on minimap far away or spam clicking far points on it?
My DX9 client crashes most of the time.
Mine doesn't crash no matter how far/many times I spam clicking, I am testing on 8.60 so I am not sure about older ones.

Mine doesn't crash no matter how far/many times I spam clicking, I am testing on 8.60 so I am not sure about older ones.
I tried with different versions:
VS 2015
DX9 x86 -> crash
OGL x86 -> crash
OGL x64 -> OK

I'm using Nostalrius 7.72

What do you have here?
QgT9TCt.png

Last edited:
maybe you are using and outdated otc but dunno, that doesn't happen to me.. im gonna try to click from thais to port hope let me test

I deleted all files and started to compile with a fresh copy of otclient and it worked...
Maybe the db of vs was corrupted after a lot of tries or something.

Back