• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for Classicus

he are stealing the accounts of all..

não baixem que ele ta fazendo a limpa no server sahuisaiuhuhsa

Got proof?
I and my friends we were using only this bot, and all main chars and makers also got hacked.

some guys from others team too

I recommend you to scan your pc first instead of accuse someone for nothing
no antivirus will detect that it only takes the passwords within the client and not the entire computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 posts of that aren't being helpful to prove it. I don't know why this thread exists on the first place, or if Ryan agreeds with this.

Btw Confirmed this guy hacks the account :) Hacking on a OT so lame xd

Maybe he just lock access to their accounts as punishment for being retarded in a way that they can't play without bots? I would do that ;) Or check acc every few days and throw away all the eq :) :evil:

Maybe he just lock access to their accounts as punishment for being retarded in a way that they can't play without bots? I would do that ;) Or check acc every few days and throw away all the eq :) :evil:
Anyway hes stealing the account. You cant really use the bot to auto-hunt as it wasnt effective 100%. He says its safeand its not.

Please update new items because if i log in i have empty character because client dont see new items, and please add eat food from position on the ground its very good please :)
And me character have message on the log "a player with that names does not exist"

Back