• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient for Classicus

Hameq

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome to classicus OTClient.

Last actualization: 08.07.16

Video
Scan
Download Updated to version 6.02

Some screens:

Nowy_obraz_mapy_bitowej.jpg

If you need full minimap download Medivia New Client Map from here:
http://medivia.wikispaces.com/Downloads

put "minimap.otmm" to "C:\Users\your computer name\OTClient"

If still don't know how to do it there is tutorial.

Last edited:
This version doesn't work because of R.yan patched this after i tagged him. Play the server how it's supposed to be played.

Everyone i know who plays it bots though :S

Thats why i dont play haha

This version doesn't work because of R.yan patched this after i tagged him. Play the server how it's supposed to be played.
I´ll find a way. Much players in there using ng or blackd to play, so why i cant play with otclient? I understand what u say, i agree, but is unfair some players using bot to kill and level up when we just die.

There is no way to block out botters, all he does by "fixing" this is delay botters for a while.
Only way to solve it is to have a human check the players or some massive system checking delays etc.

You can easily get a client like this by googling abit, (hint) it's the same way we check new client updates.

So please stop spamming about a bot client now.

thank you! haha love you , but now I can not open pvt who speaks to me not being in the vip !

or buy something in trade

it's like the right mouse button did not work

It is as if the button on the right mouse did not work ! there can not send msg to buy something in trade or return the pvt

sorry span rs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back