• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTclient HELP

douglas321

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am setting up a 7.72 tibia server and I really want to have an Otclient, but I don't know how to do it. Could someone give me some tips and such?

Hello everyone, I am setting up a 7.72 tibia server and I really want to have an Otclient, but I don't know how to do it. Could someone give me some tips and such?
edubart/otclient (https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki)

From site:
Getting started with OTClient is simple! OTClient has multi client/protocol support which means it can run different Tibia protocols/clients (from 7.4 to 10.99). In order to run the different versions all you need to do is this:
  • Copy the Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from your regular Tibia client into /data/things/<version>/ folder.
For example: /data/things/871/ this will check for the 8.71 tibia dat/spr files here.
Now you can use that client version by selecting it in the login process:
Version

edubart/otclient (https://github.com/edubart/otclient/wiki)

From site:
Getting started with OTClient is simple! OTClient has multi client/protocol support which means it can run different Tibia protocols/clients (from 7.4 to 10.99). In order to run the different versions all you need to do is this:
  • Copy the Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr from your regular Tibia client into /data/things/<version>/ folder.
For example: /data/things/871/ this will check for the 8.71 tibia dat/spr files here.
Now you can use that client version by selecting it in the login process:
Version
Thanks, I'll have a look. I already tried to use but got some bugs. cap was bugged and when I put some item from my backpack on the floor, the item disappeared. I had to go back to the screen ...

If you got some weird display bugs it might be related to the different versions of client and server. Make sure that everything is the same (default Tibia client can be different than server items.otb).

Back