• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTclient ip address change

zabaa11

Reaction score
Hey guys
I've downloaded an OTS based on TFS 1.2 which had a client included in the package. I've managed to successfully set up the server on ubuntu, but I am having troubles logging into the client. Can you help me or refer to any sort of tutorial how to configure the client? It seems that the client is based on OTclient, but there's only the exe windows file with set up IP address 127.0.0.1. Can you tell me if there's possibility to change this ip within this client and use it to log in for external users (other than local host) or should I set up brand new client?
1649186155156.png

Basically I used this GitHub - rodolfoaugusto/yurOTS-server (https://github.com/rodolfoaugusto/yurOTS-server) data package, can someone experienced tell me if based on what's contained in this github I can set up a client to let people log into the game?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Back