• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Manabar Issues / Black Box Around Cursor

ForsakenPulse

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm not very code-savvy yet I have been trying to suss OTClient to use with a 8.54 server, however one thing I'm noticing is that it comes up with the following error (see first pic) which stops the client saving settings.

I have seen a few posts about it and apparently a few people have fixed the issues yet didn't go into how it was fixed. :S

I actually don't want the option for the manabar, I more just would like to use the client on a usual basis with settings being saved.

When I remove the code relevant to manabar it then doesn't show the skills/minimap window even when button is pressed. It will show the minimap and skills window as being active, yet doesn't display it anywhere.

I have also attached the .lua file it relates back to. I hope this is an easy solution as the client is fantastic and would like to use it if possible. :)

Also when I use certain cursors they come with a black box around them, I have checked the files and they're already transparent. So I am not sure what the issue is: Check link for gif. Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/8e4a6fd5a2a4976d3121009d1d0de146)

Thanks in advance!

1563937358828.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Solution
I have fixed the issue with the manabar! (as I said I'm very novice will all this stuff) Maybe it might help someone else with a similar issue.
Cause when I deleted everything regarding manabar it would cause issues. Then what I did in options.lua I just removed the option from the top of the .lua entirely. Seemed to fix it. :D

The black issues were caused by the Tibia Theme by the looks! So I readded the original release of cursors and it all worked fine! :D

Can close now.
I have fixed the issue with the manabar! (as I said I'm very novice will all this stuff) Maybe it might help someone else with a similar issue.
Cause when I deleted everything regarding manabar it would cause issues. Then what I did in options.lua I just removed the option from the top of the .lua entirely. Seemed to fix it. :D

The black issues were caused by the Tibia Theme by the looks! So I readded the original release of cursors and it all worked fine! :D

Can close now.

Last edited:
Solution
Back