• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient Mehah - Change Background TopMenu

Brunds

Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to know how I could simply remove the background or make it transparent. I tried removing part of the code or just removing it entirely and ended up with the result of either removing it completely or not removing anything.

Code:
Diff:
TopButton < UIButton
  size: 50 50
  image-source: /images/ui/button_top
  image-clip: 0 0 50 50
  image-border: 0
  image-color: #ffffffff
  icon-color: #ffffffff

$on:
    image-source: /images/ui/button_top_blink

$hover !disabled:
    image-color: #ffffff99
    image-clip: 50 0 50 50

$pressed:
    image-clip: 52 0 50 50

$disabled:
    image-color: #ffffff44
    icon-color: #ffffff44

TopToggleButton < UIButton
  size: 50 50
  image-source: /images/ui/button_topgame
  image-clip: 50 0 50 50
  image-border: 0

$on:
    image-clip: 0 0 50 50

TopMenuButtonsPanel < Panel
  layout:
    type: horizontalBox
    spacing: 4
    fit-children: true
  padding: 6 4

TopMenuPanel < Panel
  height: 50
  image-source: /images/ui/panel_top
  image-repeated: true
  focusable: false

TopMenuFrameCounterLabel < Label
  font: verdana-11px-rounded
  color: white
  margin-top: 4
  margin-left: 5

TopMenuPingLabel < Label
  font: verdana-11px-rounded

photo current
background.png

photo changed:
background2.png

Last edited:
In client background otui file you need to change anchors.top: topMenu.bottom to anchors.top: parent.top

In client background otui file you need to change anchors.top: topMenu.bottom to anchors.top: parent.top
Thank you very much, taking advantage of this same topic, a detail emerged that is when I enter the game and log out it does not return the image with transparency is there any other place to apply transparency?

painel_top bug.gif

I don't really remember where it was. But I think best bet would be checking game_interface for topMenu and see where is transparency applied and where is not. If that does not work, try adding transparency to image in client_topmenu.

I don't really remember where it was. But I think best bet would be checking game_interface for topMenu and see where is transparency applied and where is not. If that does not work, try adding transparency to image in client_topmenu.
thanks, actually i had to comment out that part of the code in gameinterface.lua

Lua:
--modules.client_topmenu.getTopMenu():setImageColor('white')

Last edited:
Back