• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient mobile

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
how to change the language in the chat? I translated the whole server into my language. but cant find where to change the language in the chat. writes only according to the standard in Latin. if I write in my language it gives out hieroglyphs. the last file that I did not change (cipsoftFont), but it will hardly help.
can someone tell me a way out of this situation?
Post automatically merged:

I see my language written in the chat. but I write in hieroglyphs

Last edited:
what file is responsible for the chat in the mobile client?h0McFz508zc.jpg
I think it's simple.
you need to change the encoding from UTF-8 to ANSI
but i can't find in which file to do it.
help me please

Afaik tibia and for sure otc uses same font which is just a picture with letters, you need to draw your own letters and map it with this font.
Maybe it will be useful for you [MOD] Emoticon in Tibia, more & more (https://otland.net/threads/mod-emoticon-in-tibia-more-more.232167/)
I did it all.
I can read in my own language, but I can only write in hieroglyphs.
I changed everything that is possible to change in the assets folder.
most likely you need to change something in the source
but any change through apk editor studio gives an error.
I think you need to edit these folders

Скриншот 15-02-2022 001419.jpg
I don't have the ability to compile the mobile client. if someone has free time and desire to help me with this. then compile it for me please.
verdana-11px-rounded_cp1252.png
verdana-11px-rounded_cp1250 and verdana-11px-rounded_cp1252 I have the same
thanks in advance

I'm pretty sure that you need to edit onTalk function, but I'm not familiar with OTC. You didn't have sources of your client?

Back