• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Module Tutorial

Ye, we've got a great and large polish community and users of forum, i think with tutorials in this language ppl with start to use and develop OTC.

I don't think I will make a tutorial, but you can contact me in skype or via PM if you have questions and maybe in the end you would be able to write a post regarding FAQ or a little tutorial.

I don't think I will make a tutorial, but you can contact me in skype or via PM if you have questions and maybe in the end you would be able to write a post regarding FAQ or a little tutorial.
Cheers mate :)

I make this as my words, I will start making modules for my project in the vacations, so I will be in touch with this and I will be able to help if there is any doubt.
The reason that i don't do tutorials, is because it's difficult to me and take a lot of time, instead I prefer help on doubts and spend the rest of time on my personal projects.

Just a question, when you talk about modules, are you talking about the UI or both UI and script interface?

Back