• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient modules

C3S3R

Reaction score
Would like ask if is possible set a fix position where a module will be displayed when triggered.

Example:

"1" is a random module, when it get called then it display the module on position "2"

1586935318433.png

I couldn't find anything about position on .otui.
Also, where i could find what settings are available to be used on .otui files, like margin, height, size, etc.

Would like ask if is possible set a fix position where a module will be displayed when triggered.

Example:

"1" is a random module, when it get called then it display the module on position "2"

View attachment 44299

I couldn't find anything about position on .otui.
Also, where i could find what settings are available to be used on .otui files, like margin, height, size, etc.

You can do it through the Lua code of that module. Whenever the Lua script initializes the widget, save it in a variable, then call :setPosition(position) method on the variable to change the position.
Position is expected to be a table like {x = 0, y= 0}, where the coordinates refer to actual dimensions of the screen.

You can explore .cpp files to find out otui attributes bound to widgets in src/framework/ui/

Back