• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient name.

sosnex2

Reaction score
Hello,
Is possible to change name of existing client? I know that was possible in old tibia client, but atm i have an otclient. And how to edit login image?

First of all, if you using Edubart's OTClient which you have source to, you should follow me ;)

About Client Window Name, you should look into src/main.cpp
for line's:
C++:
    // setup application name and version
    g_app.setName("Client Name"); //  Name of Client
    g_app.setCompactName("name of process in task manager"); // Name of process in Task Manager
    g_app.setVersion(VERSION);

About changing login screen you must take a look into modules/client_entergame/ and here you need to set-up everything for your own.
Little tip: .otui files are files that define style to windows/labels with texts/other UI things (that user of client see on screen), basically graphics (position of windows, formatting, etc.).

If you want to know something about OTC, you need to start practice, do practice and keep practicing and try, try, try things by your own.

Editing OTClient is a long way my friend and it's basically consuming much time and effort.
Good luck,
Hope I help in something. Peace! o/

First of all, if you using Edubart's OTClient which you have source to, you should follow me ;)

About Client Window Name, you should look into src/main.cpp
for line's:
C++:
    // setup application name and version
    g_app.setName("Client Name"); //  Name of Client
    g_app.setCompactName("name of process in task manager"); // Name of process in Task Manager
    g_app.setVersion(VERSION);

About changing login screen you must take a look into modules/client_entergame/ and here you need to set-up everything for your own.
Little tip: .otui files are files that define style to windows/labels with texts/other UI things (that user of client see on screen), basically graphics (position of windows, formatting, etc.).

If you want to know something about OTC, you need to start practice, do practice and keep practicing and try, try, try things by your own.

Editing OTClient is a long way my friend and it's basically consuming much time and effort.
Good luck,
Hope I help in something. Peace! o/

I just edit this with Hex editor and change all in files, cause i dont have sources. xD Anyway thx for help i noticed that for the future. :)

Back