• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient problem annoying login window

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have been having this horrible error, im using the latest build and idk how to solve this!! does anyone know why it happens and how to fix it??

7dWXRtZ.png

awI45YL.png

Last edited:
Seems your client is outdated, man! You need to update or you will put yourself on the wrong side in the world of hackers.

TBR: I think it has something to do with the update mechanism. If you don't want that warning, you need to disable updates in your login server.

Update: I checked the code, and it seems the server is sending this byte "LoginServerUpdateNeeded = 30" to the client.

What kind of server do you use? It needs to be disabled on the server side.

Seems your client is outdated, man! You need to update or you will put yourself on the wrong side in the world of hackers.

TBR: I think it has something to do with the update mechanism. If you don't want that warning, you need to disable updates in your login server.

Update: I checked the code, and it seems the server is sending this byte "LoginServerUpdateNeeded = 30" to the client.

What kind of server do you use? It needs to be disabled on the server side.
Hey, this otclient was made out of the latest sources, so it's impossible it's outdated, i use a tfs 10.98 :(

TFS 10.98 is not an answer. Is it 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3?
right, it's a mixture between 1.2 and 1.3 :S

also, when i restarted the server, the problem was gone for the player

also now is back, do you know how can i fix it??

Last edited:
Back