• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient problem

Ahoi

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have a problem with otclient. When I log in with otclient to my server, I can write in default but nothing happens when I enter (message is not sending). I can't attack monsters, open bag in inventory, use ladders etc. then after a few seconds I'm getting kicked out.

Terminal screen:
lrtvOrx.png

Any idea/solution? Maybe someone had that problem before and could help me out - would appreciate. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
you are using stolen files.. that's it xd
because no one had those troubles :S

maybe im wrong and you are using deprecated ot like your ots ... move on to something else
because those developers do not support it anymore
use the map and scripts but with another distro

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I have a problem with otclient. When I log in with otclient to my server, I can write in default but nothing happens when I enter (message is not sending). I can't attack monsters, open bag in inventory, use ladders etc. then after a few seconds I'm getting kicked out.

Terminal screen:
lrtvOrx.png

Any idea/solution? Maybe someone had that problem before and could help me out - would appreciate. Thanks in advance!
make sure you are using latest modules from github because i see you are using the modules from Danger II otclient and you can't mix them without knowleadge or you will have problems like this one you have right now :)

make sure you are using latest modules from github because i see you are using the modules from Danger II otclient and you can't mix them without knowleadge or you will have problems like this one you have right now :)

That's true. I am using that sources, but why such a problems appear? What kind of knowledge must I have to mix them?

Back
Top Bottom