• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team OtClient Project Need Design!

Failure

Reaction score
What is OTClient?
OTClient is an alternative Tibia client for usage with otserv. It aims to be complete and flexible, for that it uses LUA scripting for all game interface functionality and configurations files with a syntax similar to CSS for the client interface design. OTClient works with a modular system, this means that each functionality is a separated module, giving the possibility to users modify and customize anything easily. Users can also create new mods and extend game interface for their own purposes. OTClient is written in C++2011, the upcoming C++ standard and heavily scripted in lua.

Contributing
We encourage you to contribute to OTClient! Please check out our website for guidelines about how to proceed. Join us!

We are currently needing help in the following areas:

Designing new UI themes or improving the current one

License
OTClient is made available under the MIT License, thus this means that you are free to do whatever you want, commercial, non-commercial, closed or open.

Contact
Send an Msg to me at topic or private msg

We glad to show our project for community,i waiting for desgins!

Some Screens
ss1.jpg
ss 2.jpg
ss 3.jpg

Thanks,
OtClient

Last edited:
Sick, can u get one working for 8.71 PLEASE?!

I'd say instead of just making one for one client (like tibia regular) make it flexible for ALL client versions. Make it to where you have an option to change the server version. (Kinda like ot tibia IP changer)

Back