• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otclient RSA Change

beliar34

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys i am playing on OTS serv which use 7.72 tibia (this version dont have good bots) and they got OT client also !
Their otclient is protected so i cant add any mod, use console etc so i tried make my own ot client on their spr and dat files but when i try to log in on version 7.72 i have only "connecting to login server" but when i change on 7.6 i get "only Dragon Ball Legend 1.9.3 client allowed!"

First question : How to change RSA Key in ot client from 7.72 to 7.6 and if that dont works how to get RSA key from packed ot client or packed tibia client
Second Question: How to unpack Packed otclient
Third Questions : What bots you know on 7.72 tibia client and Ot client

Best regards, B3liar

First question : How to change RSA Key in ot client from 7.72 to 7.6 and if that dont works how to get RSA key from packed ot client or packed tibia client
I dont think so, thats so easy to change RSA only.
Second Question: How to unpack Packed otclient
It depends on packing algorithm type. on my ots I developed my own packing algorightm, so that task requires very good hacking skills. If you do not know anything IT/Programming (C/ASM) / computer arch, then just give up.

Back