• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otclient v8

Dogrinha

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a doubt, can anyone take? Is this customer free? can i download and use? or is it necessary to pay to have?
Is it editable? come with source? It is blocked? can someone tell me how it works? I found a very interesting client...

Is it compatible with version 8.6?

I have a doubt, can anyone take? Is this customer free? can i download and use? or is it necessary to pay to have?
Is it editable? come with source? It is blocked? can someone tell me how it works? I found a very interesting client...

Is it compatible with version 8.6?
OTC v8 is free to use- without sources.
Meaning you can download and run right now to any valid server, and if I remember correctly, yes, it is compatible with 8.6

OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)

but my friend wore it and started closing by himself, he said the kondra got in touch and charged the customer. I did not understand very well now, because I would like to use it on my server because it is lighter and less ping

Back