• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTclient x Tibia client

icaromarconato

Reaction score
Hello guys. I use a bot that only works with the usual tibia client, but i play some OT's that uses OTClients.
In some of those, i can login using the usual tibia client by copying the tibia.dat and tibia.spr found in the OTClient folder into the Tibia client folder and using MageBot to set the ip of that server.
The problem is that this method doesn't work in all servers, is there any way that I can find which is the correct version that I should use on tibia client? Because in some of these OTClients there's a folder called things>10.98, but not in all of them.
Also, there's an OT that the Tibia client doesn't open if i replace the tibia.dat with the same archive of the OTClient, but if i replace only the tibia.spr it opens and load my character list, but it debuggs when i try to login.
Should i replace more files? Should I insert the tibia client into the OTClient folder? I'm confused how it works and would appreciate if someone could give me a simples tutorial.

Back