• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Otclient

Itutorial

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
No matter what boost I use I get this message. I know I have linked everything right. This is at the very end of the compile and its the only error.

show.png

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
This is because you are using boost for VC120 and you are actually using another toolset.
Please make sure the toolset is the same as the boost version.

You can find your platform toolset in Project (in menu) > Properties > General > Platform toolset

I am using the v120 toolset. Is there a way to determine what toolsets go to which boost versions?

Check that your file is found by the linker, if not then add the containing folder to linker! (to additional library dirs)

I dont get it. I have compiled otclient before. Now, I keep getting this error no matter what.

I dont get it. I have compiled otclient before. Now, I keep getting this error no matter what.
are you trying to compile it at msvc 2015 ? or with mingw codeblocks
if you are compiling it undeer msvc i can't explain what is wrong but i can help you to install everything properly to compile it
using teamviewer or something

regards

It could be using different platform(s), if boost library is built for 64 an you are using 32, it should give this error, check that as well.

-- For my previous comment, it's not sure, as it will give unresolved external symbol ...

It was kind of what you said slavi. It was really my own error causing it and explaining how I got my problem in the first place will be to complicated so I won't be able to explain how to avoid it but, The solution was to re-download everything and try again. I fixed a some time ago and didnt come back to this thread. Thanks for the advice. Slavi was close to what the problem was. I had the right boost files but the files for otclient I had were trashed and was trying to force compile in x64 but the files were bad or something so it wouldn't even compile in x64.

Back