• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClientV8.6 - Dedicated for Tibia 8.60 - with BOT!

kondra

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
OTCv8
OTClientV8 version 1.0 has been released.
I decided to make one version dedicated only to 8.60, it comes with things, sprites and auto updater, it's just ready to use after startup.
It's much better optimized and has much more features than classic tibia client. It also comes with very powerful bot (bot discussion thread: OTClientV8 BOT (https://otland.net/threads/otclientv8-bot.266958/)). If you want some new features - just let me know in this post or on discord!

Download: http://************/860/files/OTClientV8.6.zip

This is an example from MegaTibia:

I added most popular 8.60 servers to servers list, but you can also connect to any 8.60 server you want. Servers:
Code:
MegaTibia
BaiakIlusion
Demolidores
PBotwars
Rexia
BaiakZiron
TheHeroesOfTime
NoxiousOT
ForkzzOT
ProstoriaOTS
MalboroWar
KaramyWar
InfinitySky
Pazzur

If you want to use it for other tibia versions or customize it, go to: OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8)
There's also dedicated discord channel: Join the OTClientV8 Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/feySup6)

The best thing is, if you want new feature - just ask for it! There's huge chance I will add it in the next update =)
OTClientV8 comes with more cool features, like much better walking, ingame shop and proxy system, but to make it work, owner of server must add this features, so if you want them - send him a message and tell him about this thread - those all extra features are available for free :)

Attachments

Last edited:
I will never play with any other client than this one. THANKS FOR THIS MAGIC CLIENT!

You should move all server list and add so players can add the servers like ”favorite” do you don’t need to write the ip all the time so u choose self what servers will show up there @kondra

Last edited:
In the next update I'll focusing on creating powerful bot for wars, for example, hiding unnesecary tiles, changing outfit of friends/enemies, bigger map view, follow leader and others. What also would you like to have?

An example from megatibia
1572797702187.png

In the next update I'll focusing on creating powerful bot for wars, for example, hiding unnesecary tiles, changing outfit of friends/enemies, bigger map view, follow leader and others. What also would you like to have?

An example from megatibia
View attachment 40026

Is it possible to use icons as we use on elfbot?
Hotkeys, Shortkeys and Icons is what make elfbot so big, cause we can personalize the bot

ofc elfbot is so fast too, light, but your bot looks amazing too... i'll try to compile it on my linux to test

Is it possible to use icons as we use on elfbot?
Hotkeys, Shortkeys and Icons is what make elfbot so big, cause we can personalize the bot

ofc elfbot is so fast too, light, but your bot looks amazing too... i'll try to compile it on my linux to test

Yeah, you can draw on screen whatever you want.

Have you bought sources?
No. I made them.

Btw, I did first update, to version 1.1, it already has this feature to hide useless tiles, in tools tab. Also added auto attack item.

1572805839375.png

Last edited:
Version 1.2 has been released! Now it has more advanced bot and new hotkeys, for eg. attack hotkeys

View attachment 40077

Onequip item should have a condition, for example:
equip this item while mana < x, hp < x, hp > x, ammount < x

Next step i think u should add hotkeys/shortkeys and icons
So make elfbot fans (that fking amazing bot) want to use your bot

With hotkeys player could make good conditions like this one to heal paralyze: Curar Paralyze com exura, exura gran, utani hur e utani gran hur (https://www.elfbot.com.br/2012/11/elfbot-hotkey-shotkey-curar-paralyze.html)
There are so many options that what players could do, if have no life heal paralyze with exura vita, if have no mana heal with exura...
In your bot there is only heal paralyze with one spell for example...

And maybe in the end make a good navigation / dash / anti push / push max, so it destroy elfbot and magebot

I think your bot have everything to be the best bot for ots after all this stuff, everything will be only about performance

I was refering to @samandriel who wanted to compile and test it on Linux ;)

I didn't noticed that it was not open source as original otclient :(
Just now i check and saw there is no build, src, tools, vc14tgv folders
I will still on official otclient then, but it still a good project, good lucky

Version 1.3 has been released. It contains more advanced bot with sound support. It has now anti push, auto stack and more advanced cavebot. It also comes with support for auto reconnect.

1573489633584.png

its possible to wear mounts i got server 8.60 downgraded from 11 even i cant not change outfits in this client when i set outfit is nothing happen

ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (1157 bytes, 1136 unread, last opcode is 0xc8 (200), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached
1680928777118.png

Back