• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTClientV8 Hotkeys and Settings ($$)

APTGET

Reaction score
Selling/buying content (trading)
I am trying to transform OTClientv8. Make the shortcut key equal to that of tibia 7.4. I also wanted the settings to be. But this is the least. I would also like losers like Tibia 7.4 ... For example when a player steps on fire that image of fire appears in otclientv8, and he wanted the default.

Does anyone have a standard 7.4 hotkey for OtclientV8? Configs? Battle?
Every time I try to do it myself I end up bugging everything. I keep trying alone ...

Thank you all.

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a slow work, as you know everything bugs up when you try to take things out of otcv8. You can hide things in the client though with
Lua:
visible: false
or sometimes you can completely remove things. It's not easy like I said it's slow work, there is a version of OTC that is almost like old 7.4 (CLICK HERE) you will need to fix up the client It's using a older OTC version I'm sure it would need to be updated a bit.

Not sure exactly what you want but if its like real tibia your going to need to do tons of work to the client, to get it the way you want it.

Back