• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved otcv8-dev Compiling Error 'to_string': is not a member of 'boost::core::basic_string_view<char>'

remember that you must install the correct libraries in vcpkg to be able to compile, and then use the command: vcpkg integrate install

and put the file attached inside vc16 folder (unzipped).

then go to Project - Properties - VCPKG - and change use vcpkg to Yes reload visual studio and try compile again.

Attachments

remember that you must install the correct libraries in vcpkg to be able to compile, and then use the command: vcpkg integrate install

and put the file attached inside vc16 folder (unzipped).

then go to Project - Properties - VCPKG - and change use vcpkg to Yes reload visual studio and try compile again.
what I have to put into vc16 folder? Whats the difference between vc16 and vc14? Ihave onde server in vc14 and when i compile works fine. Can you be more specific for what i have to put into vc16 folder please? Im new with this compile. I already have vcpkg installed and some packages
Post automatically merged:

From 66 errors, I reduce it to 53, idk if i did something wrong. Look that print of my config:
1692616177668.png
1692616189011.png

I installed this version of boost Version 1.83.0
And now im having a little less erros as you can see:
1692618691334.png

I solved this problem but now I have just one more: 'to_string': is not a member of 'boost::core::basic_string_view<char>'

1692626101188.png

Solved!
I found the solution right here: Fix compile error (#2) · OTAcademy/otclientv8@5688d70 (https://github.com/OTAcademy/otclientv8/commit/5688d70d801e489953c8218fe0adbaeb7b2bb7d3)

Last edited:
Back