• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCv8 error when walking around the map

Reaction score
Guys, my otcv8 is giving an error when I walk around the map, I don't know the reason or the place where the error occurs, every time I check the terminal this error appears, can someone help me, tell me if this error is bad or if it doesn't affect anything , and if you can provide a solution to fix it.

Lua:
itens do kina cai no chao axe e club
ERROR: lua function callback failed: /modules/corelib/ui/effects.lua:7: attempt to index local 'widget' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    /modules/corelib/ui/effects.lua:7: in function 'fadeIn'
    /modules/client_background/background.lua:13: in function </modules/client_background/background.lua:13>
ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'

Connecting to: 127.0.0.1:7171
Login to 127.0.0.1:7172
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0: Bem-vindo ao {Serv}!
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0: Sua última visita foi em {Wed Mar 06 12:03:16 2024}.

Guys, my otcv8 is giving an error when I walk around the map, I don't know the reason or the place where the error occurs, every time I check the terminal this error appears, can someone help me, tell me if this error is bad or if it doesn't affect anything , and if you can provide a solution to fix it.

Lua:
itens do kina cai no chao axe e club
ERROR: lua function callback failed: /modules/corelib/ui/effects.lua:7: attempt to index local 'widget' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    /modules/corelib/ui/effects.lua:7: in function 'fadeIn'
    /modules/client_background/background.lua:13: in function </modules/client_background/background.lua:13>
ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'

Connecting to: 127.0.0.1:7171
Login to 127.0.0.1:7172
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0: Bem-vindo ao {Serv}!
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0: Sua última visita foi em {Wed Mar 06 12:03:16 2024}.

I guess you should focus on that line ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'

There is something wrong with your dat file, possibly item ID 193, I would check that in some item editor, or check the map if there is any suspicious item.

The error above is related to the fading description of OTC version and shouldn't do any harm.

I guess you should focus on that line ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'

There is something wrong with your dat file, possibly item ID 193, I would check that in some item editor, or check the map if there is any suspicious item.

The error above is related to the fading description of OTC version and shouldn't do any harm.
"ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'"

I have had this error for a long time, it's regarding the item Something Crawling..
Those little spiders walking from a wall.

The object itself is not on my map, in both object editor and item editor it looks like any other item of the same kind 😅
It's an error i've decided to live with for the time being but it's the only error I have so it's annoying in some way >.>

Clientid: 193
Itemid: 7550

Serverid:193 = doesn't exist

I thought this was something from the otcv8 source that's why I was like this, but thanks I'll check here
Oh and the issue with this error can you tell me what it is
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0:

"ERROR: Failed to read dat '/things/860/Tibia.dat': corrupt data (id: 193, category: 0, count: 255, lastAttr: 8)'"

I have had this error for a long time, it's regarding the item Something Crawling..
Those little spiders walking from a wall.

The object itself is not on my map, in both object editor and item editor it looks like any other item of the same kind 😅
It's an error i've decided to live with for the time being but it's the only error I have so it's annoying in some way >.>

Clientid: 193
Itemid: 7550

Serverid:193 = doesn't exist
Can you tell me if there's a way to remove this shit to get rid of this error lol, or you can leave it without having any problem.
Oh and the issue with this error can you tell me what it is
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 0:

Back