• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

otcv8 hotkey spamming, players get kicked

johnsamir

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello if i spam exura vita, spell that has exhaustion set 1000, by pressing hotkey after x seconds the player get message error "connection lost"
this happens to players and admin. already changed maxpacketspersecond from 25 to 100 and this keeps hapenning
is there a way to set delay to hotkeys in the client side? or somehow to solve this?
I'm using nekiro 8.0 datapack

Lua:
127.0.0.1 disconnected for exceeding packet per second limit.

Last edited:
25-100 is a very low number for max packets for servers with low spell exhaustion.
Set higher max packets per second until it stops happening. However, I recommend you to do it gradually since your server stability may get compromised if the number is too high.

25-100 is a very low number for max packets for servers with low spell exhaustion.
Set higher max packets per second until it stops happening. However, I recommend you to do it gradually since your server stability may get compromised if the number is too high.
with 200 is ok, but a better approch would be to avoid hotkey spamming, no one has ever asked about this issue? I use otcv8

Back