• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTCv8] New cavebot

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • auto cave explorer
  • use server ID for items instead of client ID

· auto cleanse condition (ie poison/others)
· able to set more than 1 attack spell/rune
· autoloot able to search and use containers inside specified loot container
· eat food feature able to search any food and eat it
· autoloot able to ignore X loot - instead of telling what to loot, ask to loot everything except X (gold/low value items)

• use server ID for items instead of client ID

Maybe also being able to set the item name itself?

Last edited:
Hello, is it possible to include this into the lunia server?
it looks awesome, thanks in advance!

You can use it by using this client: OTCv8/otclientv8 (https://github.com/OTCv8/otclientv8) instead of the modified client evolunia uses, but my bot was made to fit into my server, you will probably not need all these extra advanced features that otcv8 bot got.

Hello mate,
firstly, thanks for the reply.
So, I managed to include it in your client just by coping it inside game_bot folder,
I just didn't want to lose all the waypoints and also the bot you made for the client, I just wanted some of these extra advanced features to test them,
like the keeping distance with the monster for paladins, to use a lever for certain respawns, or set a label to go to the city and sell the items when there's no cap available,

have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back