• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient OTCV8 weird thing related with opcode.

gubbo123

Solutions
Reaction score
Informations, im using tfs 1.2
MY SHOP OPCODE IS 201 in client script and server script.

Hello friends, I'm having problems with the opcode, I'm using OTcv8, I have the shop system installed in creaturescripts.

Lua:
<event type="extendedopcode" name="Shop" script="shop.lua" />

I also have the shop script inside the creaturescripts folder... and I also registered the shop script inside login.lua

Lua:
player:registerEvent("Shop")

in my client, in game_features and features.lua I also put this command in my client version
Lua:
 g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedOpcode)

Now the strange thing happens and I am not able to understand the reason.

I saw this msg in client terminal
Code:
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 201, extended opcodes are not enabled on this server.

the strangest thing is that the shop is working normally...

Informations, im using tfs 1.2
MY SHOP OPCODE IS 201 in client script and server script.

Hello friends, I'm having problems with the opcode, I'm using OTcv8, I have the shop system installed in creaturescripts.

Lua:
<event type="extendedopcode" name="Shop" script="shop.lua" />

I also have the shop script inside the creaturescripts folder... and I also registered the shop script inside login.lua

Lua:
player:registerEvent("Shop")

in my client, in game_features and features.lua I also put this command in my client version
Lua:
 g_game.enableFeature(GameExtendedOpcode)

Now the strange thing happens and I am not able to understand the reason.

I saw this msg in client terminal
Code:
ERROR: Unable to send extended opcode 201, extended opcodes are not enabled on this server.

the strangest thing is that the shop is working normally...
which is the script im looking to enable shop ingame

Back