• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTCV8 whole world is distorted (OPCODE 139)

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
for some reason when i login to otclient my entire world sprites are ruined everything looks like a big mess so when opening terminal this is what i get
039edc3db7ac374c9132df454f7cdc60.png

KEEP IN MIND THAT AFTER RELOGING CLIENT MULTIPLE TIMES EVERYTHING FIXES UP.

USING TFS 1.2
packet.log - ProtocolGame parse message exception (793 bytes, 775 unread, last opcode is 0x8b - Pastebin.com (https://pastebin.com/3HiHnD7M)

I've got similar problem once, it happened because of bad items.otb
But i havent changed items.otb i only added few new outfits and used "Spriter Optimizer" function in object builder, so it cant effect items otb if it adjusted only outfits and not world. And it doesnt explain the fact why it happens not all the time, like now i turned client 5 times it was fine and sixth time it was all fucked up

But i havent changed items.otb i only added few new outfits and used "Spriter Optimizer" function in object builder, so it cant effect items otb if it adjusted only outfits and not world. And it doesnt explain the fact why it happens not all the time, like now i turned client 5 times it was fine and sixth time it was all fucked up
revert those changes and test again then bro.

They already told you the issue is with the items.otb, have you bothered backing your custom version up, and replacing with the original to see if problem persists? Because yes, messing with items.otb will most definitely matter, whether or not you altered the "world" or outfits, anything altered is still altered

They already told you the issue is with the items.otb, have you bothered backing your custom version up, and replacing with the original to see if problem persists? Because yes, messing with items.otb will most definitely matter, whether or not you altered the "world" or outfits, anything altered is still altered
it happens with old items.otb too

it happens with old items.otb too
Well I searched everywhere I could find anything related on otland, and no one has ever even helped someone with opcode errors for otclient. Since Evil Puncker said it was bad items.otb, I would suggest that it, is exactly what it is, you say you replaced the old one... you are replacing on both the client and the server right? Because from as far as I can tell, the problem seems to be relating to a creature that doesn't exist.... you said you only altered outfits, are you sure you don't have a creature using one of the altered outfits? It is very important that when you make changes to an items.otb, that you replace the one being used by the client, the server, and the map editor, all of them... otherwise errors will occur, if you have exhausted all other posibilities... start over... redownload the server, and put it in a different location, different folder for the time, do the same with the client, copy over your config.lua from YOUR server, to the fresh one you just downloaded, start it up, and try to login with the fresh downloaded otclient, if no errors, good! Then you can start transferring other things over to the fresh copies and keep starting until you find the error (don't delete anything) , once you have gone through and added everything from your server, to the fresh copy, and it is still starting fine, then viola, problem is gone... if not, then you know the last changes you made are what is causing the problem.

Please read carefully everything I wrote, and first start with making sure all items.otb are same exact versions, if that fails then try the rest, until you have isolated the problem, at any point, if your problem is solved, please share here what exactly solved your problem, so others can hopefully be helped by finding this thread if they have the same problem.

Any errors when you try to use a health/mana potion by using use with -> on player?

Well I searched everywhere I could find anything related on otland, and no one has ever even helped someone with opcode errors for otclient. Since Evil Puncker said it was bad items.otb, I would suggest that it, is exactly what it is, you say you replaced the old one... you are replacing on both the client and the server right? Because from as far as I can tell, the problem seems to be relating to a creature that doesn't exist.... you said you only altered outfits, are you sure you don't have a creature using one of the altered outfits? It is very important that when you make changes to an items.otb, that you replace the one being used by the client, the server, and the map editor, all of them... otherwise errors will occur, if you have exhausted all other posibilities... start over... redownload the server, and put it in a different location, different folder for the time, do the same with the client, copy over your config.lua from YOUR server, to the fresh one you just downloaded, start it up, and try to login with the fresh downloaded otclient, if no errors, good! Then you can start transferring other things over to the fresh copies and keep starting until you find the error (don't delete anything) , once you have gone through and added everything from your server, to the fresh copy, and it is still starting fine, then viola, problem is gone... if not, then you know the last changes you made are what is causing the problem.

Please read carefully everything I wrote, and first start with making sure all items.otb are same exact versions, if that fails then try the rest, until you have isolated the problem, at any point, if your problem is solved, please share here what exactly solved your problem, so others can hopefully be helped by finding this thread if they have the same problem.
Any errors when you try to use a health/mana potion by using use with -> on player?
No but the issue is with my data folder, restored to my old data folder and everything fixed itself, so i guess somewhere is the issue with it, will try to find it. Might be craft system because its has opcode for otclient in global so we will see, but it wasnt the items.otb

Back