• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTHER] New Group on FB - PL, US, BR - The easy advertising your OTS - Discussion about FB Groups

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Hi! Dear players! I want you show a fast growing facebook group, and fanpage which helps you to advertise your server, game, or fanpage according of course tibia/ots topic.

We have over than 7,5k Users with active accounts, who plays rl tibia or ots. We are the top5 polish group on facebook, who exists ONLY few months on advertisement ots.

We also have evo, rpg and evo-rpg servers which we hosted for last 6 months. We knows good structure of engines and client, because we are helpful and we can show you step by step, what you want and you cannot for making your first or not first ots.

We are appreciate, each join, dear player. In all of these sites you can advertise fast and quick your ots.

#PDX_PROJECT

#EVO_ADV

Regards and Cheers, Pies.
1rrklg.png

Last edited:
F5. Join our groups. Mode please always join my posts but i dont have priviliges to join even mine f5's. I dont want leave big shit (posts f5) on my topic. It will be good idea if admins of otland make f5 button after 24 hours or something like that. I just suggest.

Why Facebook though? After all recent controversy I don't think there are many Facebook users around, if there are any, they barely care about their privacy. You could get more active people haging out with you on Discord.

In my opinion, this is worst idea to make advertisement, it's same as you go spamming into any OT server Trade or Help channel.

Your opinion about facebook is annoying, because facebook even if you don't use and you don't log on them site - send information about your usage on all computers in your network, it has been written on a lot of sites about usage info about no-logged users. By the way advertisement on facebook, twitter, google is the best over than all tibia forums, because if you have a lot of friends on main profile and add everyone for your groups and they like your pages you have a half part of success if your server is starting. But all in all the best option is buying the countdown in main otservlist site, best advertisement after than this and after than facebook, in the third position is adding topic on all tibia forums on the 24 hours before your server starts. Facebook is best advertisment after otservlists and rich or cheap promotion.

I have no idea what you find annoying but that's fine. All you are trying to do is gather as much people you can and advertise your own server in future no matter what. This is what most of "advertising website" owners does. They give huge priority to their own servers and show it everywhere. You can deny it, but I won't believe you.

You shouldn't belive me, yes, but don't write the shit, facebook has the best free advertisement, I saw them on statistics on youtube. Torg is very good almost, but facebook is first in the top. If you have any money the best way to advert is buying countdown on otservlist, but there are people very poor or normal people, which don't want to buy suddenly very expensive advertisement on otservlist, in this way they take an advertisement on Facebook, otland, torg, tnet or something like that.

Refresh. Go to my groups. We must get effect another forum on fb on portal which a lot of time people was on it. Long time ago group cnno has got this activity, now we are going to renew this climate. Please mod to join my posts to one. And i edit.

Back