• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTHire] Fixing exhaust for runes/mfs

Fokusik

Reaction score
Hi guys, I hope you can help with this one. I am trying to amend the exhaust applied on offensive and healing runes. I've tried to change it via config.lua, but the onlyoptions I can see there are for offensive/healing spells.I've tried to change it, but it had an effect only on offensive and healing spells (obviously) but no effect on offensive runes, uhs or mfs. Any tips where can I find this?

Hi guys, I hope you can help with this one. I am trying to amend the exhaust applied on offensive and healing runes. I've tried to change it via config.lua, but the onlyoptions I can see there are for offensive/healing spells.I've tried to change it, but it had an effect only on offensive and healing spells (obviously) but no effect on offensive runes, uhs or mfs. Any tips where can I find this?

post your spells xml and lua files and tell us your server version, then ppl are more likely to help

Back