• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Othire minor issue- open holes on sand wrong hole ID and tool

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland and @Peonso
As tittle says i have minor issue.....

[Minor issue]Open holes on sand use wrong hole id and also wrong tool

This is how othire is working now (im using original files from here not from legacy) to open a hole on sand i have to use pick and the hole id is wrong PD: I have no idea about how to change this even when i been struggling into actions/lib

This is how OTHIRE works with legacy server libs(and how i think it should work). Everything is okey but when the hole is closed i get an error in console server it doesnt happens always dunno why

with this files the hole sand id works okey but i have an exe console error at some point
here are the files:
real repo of @peonso peonso/tibialegacyserver
Felipe1993/tibialegacyserver

0W5Ceq5.png

This is the error that appears on exe with legacy files

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
in a timer event called from:
data/actions/scripts/tools/shovel.lua:eek:nUse

LuaScriptInterface::luaDoTransformItem(). Item not found

data/actions/scripts/tools/shovel.lua:eek:nUse

Please help me thanks in advance

Last edited:
Solution
i replaced everything but at some point i get the same issue // error in console exe
Code:
data/actions/scripts/tools/shovel.lua:onUse

@Peonso
Try this
shovel.lua

also, the tomb entrance is working? nothing works? shovel default behavior is working?
It's a real map? You want tombs to work as in real tibia? Sand tiles where you have to uso shovel a random number of times and that turn back to sand after sometime?

It's a real map? You want tombs to work as in real tibia? Sand tiles where you have to uso shovel a random number of times and that turn back to sand after sometime?
Yes Yes its And yes that's how it should work i opened a thread at github but you said that i was wrong :c
PD: i'm felipe1993 at github
Could you help me please?
Regards @Peonso

whats the difference between original files and the pack that @Peonso gave to you?
I see that peonso files are better done and structured.
I gave nothing to him, I was working on a real map datapack some years ago, but never finished it. The difference is it is meant to work exclusively with the real map.

I gave nothing to him, I was working on a real map datapack some years ago, but never finished it. The difference is it is meant to work exclusively with the real map.
pack that @Peonso gave to you AKA link that you posted.
I saw your work time ago and I loved it, lot of effort doing the things well its beastmode for me.

peonso/tibialegacyserver

Replace your shovel script to this one. Make sure tomb tiles are tile id 231 and have action id 25001. Report any errors you find.
i replaced everything but at some point i get the same issue // error in console exe
Code:

@Peonso

Code:

@Peonso
Try this
shovel.lua

also, the tomb entrance is working? nothing works? shovel default behavior is working?

Solution
Try this
shovel.lua

Tomb entrance is working with original othire files i can open holes but with a pick and ids are wrongs.
with legacy files it work with shovel but at some point i think when the hole id convert into sand again, i get that console error

that is the shovel .lua file that im using at this moment

edit: oohhh now i dont get the error

thanks peonso issuesolved

Back