• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[OTHire] NPC trade only if player has x storage

Elpulpo

Reaction score
I want something like this:
Code:
local function onTradeRequest(cid)
    if Player(cid):getStorageValue(Storage.DjinnWar.EfreetFaction.Mission03) ~= 3 then
        npcHandler:say('I\'m sorry, but you don\'t have Malor\'s permission to trade with me.', cid)
        return false
    end

return true
end
but I need it to work with OTHire

I want something like this:
Code:
    if Player(cid):getStorageValue(Storage.DjinnWar.EfreetFaction.Mission03) ~= 3 then
        npcHandler:say('I\'m sorry, but you don\'t have Malor\'s permission to trade with me.', cid)
        return false
    end

return true
end
but I need it to work with OTHire

Wait until I get home, I can probably help you on that aswell.

Code:
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, Storage.DjinnWar.EfreetFaction.Mission03) ~= 3 then
        npcHandler:say('I\'m sorry, but you don\'t have Malor\'s permission to trade with me.')
        return false
    end

return true
end

Enjoy it ;)

Code:
    if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, Storage.DjinnWar.EfreetFaction.Mission03) ~= 3 then
        npcHandler:say('I\'m sorry, but you don\'t have Malor\'s permission to trade with me.')
        return false
    end

return true
end

Enjoy it ;)
It will no work, because OTHire handle trade different way...

Back
Top Bottom