• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTItemEditor Custom Items Problem

Sherice

Sky&Wind
Reaction score
Hey! So I've tried to add custom items to the OTItemEditor 0.5.2 (9.44). I got the edited dat and spr file in the data folder, but I've only got the 9.40 items.otb.
I tried to update it to 9.44, but it gives me this error:

Code:
************** Exception Text **************
 System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the data stream.
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
   at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()
   at otitemeditor.Sprite.loadSprites(String filename, Dictionary`2& sprites, UInt32 signature)
   at Tibia940.Plugin.LoadClient(SupportedClient client, String datFullPath, String sprFullPath)
   at otitemeditor.otitemeditor.loadClient(Plugin plugin, UInt32 otbVersion)
   at otitemeditor.otitemeditor.updateToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
(I don't get anything)

It actually works to convert it to 9.44 if I try with the original dat and spr files, so it seems to be that I can't edit them for it to work.
So, am I doing something wrong, or is it the program? It's not only with 9.44, it's like this with the other versions aswell.

Thanks in advance.

Back