• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion OTland app?

Imereth Popis

dopera.sytes.net
Solutions
Reaction score
I don't know if it's a stupid question but, are the OTland owners thinking about or have in mind to create an OTland app for mobile phones? I'm new user in this forum, but I have been searching for help and datapacks, and more info in here for years and now that I am user and I am active I think using a Google play and Apple app would be so good for us.

I don't know if it's a stupid question but, are the OTland owners thinking about or have in mind to create an OTland app for mobile phones? I'm new user in this forum, but I have been searching for help and datapacks, and more info in here for years and now that I am user and I am active I think using a Google play and Apple app would be so good for us.
If you use the dark layout (xenFracture_fluid) it looks good on a iPhone. Idk about Samsung or other brands.

If you use the dark layout (xenFracture_fluid) it looks good on a iPhone. Idk about Samsung or other brands.
You mean iPhone navigator? the explorer? I am suggesting an app, that when you got an alert you got ur notifications, you know?

GitHub doesn't have any mobile apps either. I think Otland is among those places that just can't be useful on a mobile devices because it's a programming resource mainly. If you want to just use the forum, search and post, the default skin here is mobile friendly.

Back