• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

fuck my life, im done with this witing list, getting premmy tomorow

Pretty slow to give up, normally its 5 minutes before someone does. It takes like 12 hours without premmy xd

g81A59j.png

TAQDNCT.png

My charaters status

Royal Paladin - Moneymaker 1 - Moneymaker 2 - Master Sorcerer - Druid

Royal Paladin Status

Currently; trying to power level with no profit and no loss

Moneymaker 1 Status
Currently; regaining stamina & offline training

Moneymaker 2 Status
Currently; botting rotworms

Master Sorcerer Status
Currently; inactive since this character is using too much of my cash

Elder Druid Status
Currently; offline training until a decent magic level

My current bank balance
300k+

Stop using waves when hunting then nubek? xd

Thought you would be rich from terrmites ;)

Stop using waves when hunting then nubek? xd

Thought you would be rich from terrmites ;)

Its really bad there atm, like 3 other guys there... So it's fkin hard. 300k without selling the terramite loot anyways :p
Gonna test your PH Coryms tomorrow or Tuesday, stamina needs to rise

Its really bad there atm, like 3 other guys there... So it's fkin hard. 300k without selling the terramite loot anyways :p
Gonna test your PH Coryms tomorrow or Tuesday, stamina needs to rise

It's running pretty smooth for me, just the new ReachDepot function I've tried that needs to be fixed. It tries to deposit again after a successful deposit.

It's running pretty smooth for me, just the new ReachDepot function I've tried that needs to be fixed. It tries to deposit again after a successful deposit.

I experienced that also.
Gonna try a script I found before I try coryms and see how that works out. Apparently it is 70k/h exp on normal worlds, which would be 140k/h on Aurora and profit always. But there will most likely be nobody there, so the exp/h would be increased to approx 200k/h because respawn rate is so fucking high xd

Oh, its also profit per refill like 10k - 20k~

I'm level 20 Sorcerer, Mister Ozklinator.
I'm having alot of trouble with Xenobot because they only allow payment from paypal, and to charge my paypal I have to be 18 years old, damnit!
dx00u9.png

Just wanna correct that my name is Galtra Jaximus and not Galtra Maximus ;)

hahahahaha spam? it says otland @ aurora , go report me ;]

Yes spam, since it is my thread and I choose who to add.
And I don't want idiots like you to be dicks to other people from this community since you already have been to myself and Sheinen.

Killallah @ Dement @ EK

inactivie atm cuz want to know my schedule for college

Yes spam, since it is my thread and I choose who to add.
And I don't want idiots like you to be dicks to other people from this community since you already have been to myself and Sheinen.

technically id hate not to agree with you, but you did make it for the otland community on aurora and as it seems he is 1 of them. You cant physically stop making him post here just because you own the thread. Only way you can get him to stop is if this thread gets locked

technically id hate not to agree with you, but you did make it for the otland community on aurora and as it seems he is 1 of them. You cant physically stop making him post here just because you own the thread. Only way you can get him to stop is if this thread gets locked

Technically he got banned on his main OTLand account, therefore he is going against the rules by creating another account here at OTLand anyway, so no, he shouldn't be posting.

Back