• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

6iuw4j.png

u bot u die
63pk_zps400a0d5e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

63ek2_zpsde98c69d.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

anyone can transfer me a premmy scroll to ingame?^_^

Are you guys intressting in a Ventrilo server??? only ppl from this thread can join the vent and some rl friends. So if someone gets pked, its just speak to someone in the vent if someone can help

Are you guys intressting in a Ventrilo server??? only ppl from this thread can join the vent and some rl friends. So if someone gets pked, its just speak to someone in the vent if someone can help

I'd be happy to join.

The script that i'm using is really bad, it only fishes my own corpses, and if it doesn't manage to fish it before I get off-screen it will forget about the corpse.

The script that i'm using is really bad, it only fishes my own corpses, and if it doesn't manage to fish it before I get off-screen it will forget about the corpse.

That's how it works.
Also, be careful cuz ull get skull easily

- - - Updated - - -

shouldn't you get like alot more gems in those 6 levels?

Levels go fast coz its 2x exp, so no not rly.

Xeno forums

@topic
someone lend me 30k i'll pay back tonight <3

@topic
someone lend me 30k i'll pay back tonight <3

I'll borrow you 30k and you'll take level 60. Deal?

Banshee Quests tonight, shooters for Warlocks would be appreciated. :)

Back