• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

Well some of u guys have been botting those new rats, Can someone gimme some tip what level u were etc? items? skills?

Well anyway im magic lvling my sorc atm, only 40 :( lvl 19. Will be using my knight (dement) to make some cash while i skill my sorc :):)

So, I decided to go for a quick hunt on my MS after school.

250413k.png

6gkikl.png

Quite the profit actually, around 10k again :]

- - - Updated - - -

Well anyway im magic lvling my sorc atm, only 40 :(

This makes me sad as my MS magic level is only 46 :e

Nice :p

I'm thinking of quiting Aurora at the moment because of all the lags, doubt that it will be fixed in a near future though. :rolleyes:

Thought I would get DHQ done today but the cleaner never showed up and he reminded me earlier about it. <_<

Last edited:
Is anyone abusing the bug today? FREE EXP AND LOOTS!

Originally posted by Tjured on 01.02.2013 16:46:13:
>
> It is not traceable for us if a player "abused" this
> bug or not. Therefore, we are not going to punish
> anyone.
>
> A fix will be implemented with tomorrow's server
> save.

Originally posted by Mirade on 01.02.2013 17:09:45:
> > Is this "fix" going to be a reset on the servers?
> I'd
> > like to know if can go hunting today, haven't done
> > that since I discovered about that bug.
>
> No, there won't be a reset because of this issue.
>
> Yours,
> Mirade

Go go go! Everyone abuse!!

Monsters don't walk on fields. Any monster, regardless if you attack them or not.
Just throw an energybomb at them and just attack away, they won't move.

People are easily hunting monsters without getting hurt and getting free easy loot.
I heard someone soloed the Inquisition Quest.

xdjugi.png

Monsters don't walk on fields. Any monster, regardless if you attack them or not.
Just throw an energybomb at them and just attack away, they won't move.

People are easily hunting monsters without getting hurt and getting free easy loot.
I heard someone soloed the Inquisition Quest.

xdjugi.png

This is a PVP server though, can't just walk around throwing fields everywhere, you maniac!

Oh damn, there's another bug. People can die by weak monsters in 1 hit. A level 258 died in 1 hit by a mutated rat.
Further information is still coming it, it looks like that any monster that uses life drain, will automatically 1 hit you.

I tested this so called bug and monsters walked through the energy bomb.

Well its pretty useless bug, imo cuz even a if u are a mage u will die by all creeps cuz they got a range attack that will prop one hit u anyway

I wish you guys were on Aurera T_T

I guess if I really wanted, I could transfer to aurora but I'm already doing good here :x

good thread tho

Back