• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming OTLand @ Aurora

Im still playing too but cba to post screens, also very busy during this time of year. I believe hood retired tho :< havn't seen him online for 3 days which is kinda odd for his doings

e6jbJC.png

F_AUAe.png

Got killed by a single demon skeleton right after 32, not sure how exactly. w/e :p

Got a minor freeze and the result were You were killed by a demon skeleton and others.

I'm too lazy to purchase blessings again, so I'm done for today lol :p

23:56 Queen Eloise: Congratulations! You are now promoted. Visit the sage Eremo for new spells.

yay, THX for 20k! @Barathurm

34ybs5j.png

Feb 14 2013, 01:12:23 CET Died at Level 83 by a tarantula.
Loot: Nothing, Bless.

33z718l.png

He got away after wastin 142 manas, he threw all the empty pots on the floor.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a quick update so you guys dont get too bored.
f08bol.png

Two level 100+ came to UE combo me in my spawn, I reacted quickly and I killed one of them instead, lol:D:D

02:33 You see a dead human (Vol:10). You recognize Xanarxio. He was killed by Mister Ozklinator and others.
Feb 14 2013, 02:33:17 CET Killed at Level 106 by Mister Ozklinator.

Last edited:
I can't believe this shit, just finished purchasing all 5 blessings and I got killed by a PK while walking back. <_<

duh, thought it costed 20k even though you were level 30 :p

- - - Edited - - -

Full Assassin soon :)

Last edited:
No please, let me keep it. :(

level 37

5arM5w.png

Back