• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland Community Feedback #1

Don Daniello

/root
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

This is a first poll in a series of feedback gathering for the future changes here at Otland.

Please respond by checking all answers that apply.

Additonal comments in this threads are welcome under following conditions:
- you can only post once in this thread
- you can only answer the poll question
- you cannot respond to any of the posts in this thread

We punish leakers here, but if they leaked it where we have no control, we simply can't do anything about it and they'll stay there

if you for example get premium and leak the latest version there, you'll be banned here, but if you upload it on your own blog or in another forum that doesn't care, then we simply cant do anything about it(...)

Thank you for clear answer. When I figure out how to transfer money from mobile phone to paypal I will think about getting premium here.

I feel like a community feedback thread is a waste of time since there won't be any measures to improve the current system.

I find it funny because tibia already has a wiki page... I'm sure you'd be able to just add onto that page etc. etc.

With 10000k posts. Meaning it's not really clear. A wikipage is in my opinion an outcome to keep a page beeiing up to date by the people who are able to edit it. No bullshit spammage too there.
I have a few ideas about that and what you posted before, unfortunately I cannot make everything happen at the same time. I am working on the wiki/documentation now. It will be soon ready for contributors to add content and it will depend on them when we release it. I don't want to present it empty.

The poll will be soon substituted with a new one.

Back