• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

OTland die or everyone just bored to post anything? xD

That's what I'm wondering, at certain points in the day nobody seems to do anything on here... Even when you have like 700+ people online.

What do you expect us to post?
There are plenty of members online.

There are currently 749 users online. 250 members and 499 guests

That's what I'm wondering, at certain points in the day nobody seems to do anything on here... Even when you have like 700+ people online.

The majorit of those 700 people are guests, and on OTLand I'm pretty sure that you can be AFK for some hours before you get logged out, that's why the high numbers. You may call it spoofing :)! xD!

Yeah but I mean cmon so many people nothing new... It gets boring and unattractive...

i guess so, there aint much posts nowdays like before :/

That's what I'm saying, it makes me just kinda wanna leave... But there ARE people here I don't want to lose contact with that can't/wont do email.

The members need to see something new. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Sometimes I think I can fly like ppl on dbz but then I realize... That is just a show... T-T

Sometimes i think i can fly but then i realize the fact that.. I CANT :(

Well what's funny is in the show Goku goes: Kame-hame-ha and in the games he goes: Kame-hame-hyaa XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back