• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Fantasy Football (Soccer) League

Crunch

Reaction score
The english premier league is nearly upon us, so its Fantasy Football Time! This could be a huge fail, but if anyone likes football, they should make a fantasy football side, and we can start an OtLand league! If some people are interested, then I will make a league, but I won't make one yet because this post could just go down and never been seen again! :p

To create, simply go to Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League and follow the steps to make your team!

After you have made your team, you can transfer one player for free each week if you wish to change it etc.

Post here if you decide to make one and I'll see about making a league! If not then may this post RIP haha

yea, and your points get brought into it too. 33 points so far ;/, but have 2 players from city tomorrow

yea haha, luckily theres free unlimited transfers this week, much more happy with my team this time around! Saying that they will do shit if im happy with it

Back