• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland Fashion

Another one :S Tho it's not the exact jeans :S

Gojp1KChhB.png

XDDD

Didn't see that age and sex :S

Sex: Male

bigpsCsOz.png

bad pictures :s

You ate some of the chewing gums that willy wonka made didnt u? (Those that transformered the bratty little girl into a giant purple ball) :D

And it doesnt matter if he wears clothes in the hip hip style, who gives a shit if its the 80s,90,s or 2020 style if it looks good? ^_^

That's really not even 90's hip-hop style, hats like that (particularly Yankees) and Converse are very popular nowadays, and really styles have started to blend, at least the eras have. The only thing that could be considered "hip-hop" is the pants (sometimes) and those hoodies. If you want to see 90's hip-hop style look at Will Smith in the Fresh Prince of Be lair.

Last edited:
No trolling pliz, use the cloth template from main post.

I love those sunglasses doniio but i cudnt find em anywhere here in austria. /sadface

some peeps dont know how to dress lal, been looking previous pages and it made me rofluhaseuhaeuhaeu xd

Back