• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTLand Hall of Fame

Dip Set

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I have been a member of OTLand since I was a child, and in that time, I have seen dramatic changes in the community, but there have always been a handful of people who have been very solid, never asked for money, and never had any drama associated with their name. I think it would be a nice thing to create an OTLand Hall of Fame, where the community can decide (or mods can decide since the community is a bit trollish sometimes), who deserves eternal OTLand fame.

An example would be @slaw and @Znote Imagine the OT community without these two, without their AACs? They have both receive many updates, and I bet 99% of OT websites are based on their free released code. I have never seen a requirement to pay for either of them, and I have personally offered each $500++ at times to perform private website jobs, and they refuse, but still offer to help.

What do you guys think?

If not these two, we'd be using gesior aac. If not that one, other person would write one. It was a matter of time.

Perhaps there could be one person added per year?

Perhaps there could be one person added per year?
bro think about it for 1 second please, the instant someone was named we would have 600 threads about everything bad they have ever done on and off otland and how many people they've scammed(true or not doesn't matter). There are people in this community who are just nasty creatures and know exactly how to manipulate it.

And that's before we even get to the dick swingers who will accept nothing other than seeing themselves have this title.

Bad idea but also I nominate myself for this position for being more useless than levi.

bro think about it for 1 second please, the instant someone was named we would have 600 threads about everything bad they have ever done on and off otland and how many people they've scammed(true or not doesn't matter). There are people in this community who are just nasty creatures and know exactly how to manipulate it.

And that's before we even get to the dick swingers who will accept nothing other than seeing themselves have this title.

Bad idea but also I nominate myself for this position for being more useless than levi.
This ^

Everyone just throwing pies atm it's getting redicoulus

Back