• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Hold'Em Poker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Reaction score
Hello there!,
Well I don't know you guys, but I think that it could be a great idea if otland make a poker game specially for otland members, like the facebook one, this of course will attract many people, I guess...

Comment about this, about what do you think!
Thanks for your attention,

Regards,
Sublime.

Last edited:
There are more important things to fix, apparently

Though, Sublime. We do not want members to join us, just for the hold'em game? But to the community.
I doubt all the members wont get more in to the community than opentibia players. ;)

hmm the poker it's me specialty :p

If this get implented, dream on winning me :) anyways, yeah good idea but this is getting faceland :(?

Guys, This thread is not for like "I owning you on poker", this is if your agree or disagree with this.. god damit, some Global Moderator should give you an infraction.

I love the idea, could be really funny to play with everyone here.

A rank system would be fun and a tournament sometimes.

Tip: Give - and + idéa what you like about the idéa so Talaturen will be more impressive or yea, he mighty inplant it.

My opinion: If we get this, the forum will be bombed with more members and taking space on the forum and the forum will cost more for Talaturen, and ofc its would be fun with some poker and rank system, but the risk Talaturen takes is that it will be more Threads about, OMG he cheat, OMG this person is a noob... so
I Disagree and Agree ;)

Tip: Give - and + idéa what you like about the idéa so Talaturen will be more impressive or yea, he mighty inplant it.

My opinion: If we get this, the forum will be bombed with more members and taking space on the forum and the forum will cost more for Talaturen, and ofc its would be fun with some poker and rank system, but the risk Talaturen takes is that it will be more Threads about, OMG he cheat, OMG this person is a noob... so
I Disagree and Agree ;)

I really doubt we've used over 10% of the forum space till now..

Up: Well that is not a good reason since Texas'Hold'Em is the best card game i can think off, maybe blackjack can compete with it when your out and drunk and lose alot of monye.

Up: Well that is not a good reason since Texas'Hold'Em is the best card game i can think off, maybe blackjack can compete with it when your out and drunk and lose alot of monye.

blackjack is fun! i win 9/10 times on it cuz im lucky + awesome!

blackjack is fun! i win 9/10 times on it cuz im lucky + awesome!

In texas hold'EM, if you are real playing ( I mean with money) that's one almost for me, one of the best games ever o_O as the comercial says, playing that game, u feel all the emotions, expresing noone of them o_O
Try playing the facebook's one, (Zynga Poker) Rox!

I do not think it will attract many more members. But I totally love the idea. Otland Poker hold'em. With otland member based high scores. It would definitely be my favorite web based game. :p

I also agree on having tournaments once in a while witch rewards with etc donators subscription for 1 - 3 months as reward. It would be really cool.

For random users on the internet, they will prefer more dedicated websites for poker. But in my case, otland would be great. :)

*Try to beat this poker face: (thanks Barker for giving me it! :D)
trolldy.jpg

You got dedicated sites and you even got 20+ poker games for facebook. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.