• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Otland Hold'Em Poker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Reaction score
Hello there!,
Well I don't know you guys, but I think that it could be a great idea if otland make a poker game specially for otland members, like the facebook one, this of course will attract many people, I guess...

Comment about this, about what do you think!
Thanks for your attention,

Regards,
Sublime.

Last edited:
You got dedicated sites and you even got 20+ poker games for facebook. :p

Read :p

I do not think it will attract many more members. But I totally love the idea. Otland Poker hold'em. With otland member based high scores. It would definitely be my favorite web based game. :p

I also agree on having tournaments once in a while witch rewards with etc donators subscription for 1 - 3 months as reward. It would be really cool.

For random users on the internet, they will prefer more dedicated websites for poker. But in my case, otland would be great. :)

*Try to beat this poker face: (thanks Barker for giving me it! :D)

True, as long as some would enjoy it, it can we worte implanting. :)

Thanks for the good comments, keep posting about the idea!

hmm, i'd prefer the forum to stick to Open Tibia, sure it'd be a side game, maybe if it was edited so it was tibia related like..

Instead of kings, would be an image of king tibianus!

r0x idea

.. w/e i wouldnt play it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.