• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Otland IP Changer, virus?

Records070

┌∩┐"(◣_◢)"┌∩┐
Reaction score
Just a question regarding the otland ip changer released by talaturen, how come my scanner has found an virus in that file? :O Why is a 'virus' required to run it or w/e it is used for?

I know theres an legit virus shown with the elfbot 'crack' but ur program is legit, aint it

IP Changers change the memory of Tibia, and depending on how it was programmed, it can appear as a virus because changing memory of another program is "hacking", but it is 100% safe

btw the addition of a digital signature may fix it, by kornholi and talaren are slacking too much xD I've bothered them almost everyday about it :p
btw ppl can still use an alternative like this

Their application is 100 percent safe, it's just a few anti-virus softwares that threats certain .exe applications as viruses. :p

Back