• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia OtLand IP Changer

Hello,

When trying to enable ip changer, it displays a message to me:

"Updating Failed! With Specified file is not associated to the operation of any operation."

and the program shuts down, I read that it is also just a few people today, does anyone have a solution?

I think something is wrong with auto-updater
ipchanger closes itself and makes new file called OtLand(without extension)
Windows asks me to choose which program to use to open it.

I think something is wrong with auto-updater
ipchanger closes itself and makes new file called OtLand(without extension)
Windows asks me to choose which program to use to open it.

It was a bug with the updater that we patched, it wasn't working in directories with spaces. If you replace your current version with the latest version, the auto updater will be working fine after that.

thank you for quick reply,
adding .exe to filename solved this problem

Why it?

Code:
  if (text2.Contains("reptera") || text2.Contains("178.217.191.75") || text2.Contains("infinity-war") || text2.Contains("178.217.191.91"))
 {
 return;
 }

We cant play other servers with your ipchanger?

Why it?

We cant play other servers with your ipchanger?

You can. Just not on servers that use their database to hack their players or don't respect property that's copyrighted by my business. Assuming it bothers you because you are the owner of one of the servers, you shouldn't be using my IP Changer if you are stealing from me.

You can. Just not on servers that use their database to hack their players or don't respect property that's copyrighted by my business. Assuming it bothers you because you are the owner of one of the servers, you shouldn't be using my IP Changer if you are stealing from me.
Ok thanks. im not owner of servers

I only play this ot and know how to see sources, and i wanna know why i cant use ipchanger for play it, why i dont see nothing saying "this ipchanger cannot be used to xxxx server"

wtf :< ?
awfiw1.jpg

There was a bug in the updater with the first version if your path or filename contains spaces. You can either move the IP Changer to a location without that or delete it and redownload.

Hey I had the old IP changer and ran it no problem, but I deleted because I needed to update it because I couldnt add the client version 10.33 so I downloaded the new one and when I try to run it (even running it as administrator), I get an error saying "You do not have permission to make changes to the registry, make sure that you have administrative rights on this computer", I can still use it but when I exit the tibia client it literally freezes my whole computer.... I am the only user of this PC and I most definitely have administrative rights... Do you have any idea what's going on? Like I said, I could run the older non-updated one perfectly fine before with no errors.

~Thanks

I only play this ot and know how to see sources, and i wanna know why i cant use ipchanger for play it, why i dont see nothing saying "this ipchanger cannot be used to xxxx server"

Using .NET Reflector must have been a hell of skills to learn.

I guess we can't use the IPChanger to MC for 10.31 versions yet?
It's killing me to switch back and forth just to try some scripts at players >.<

Great

Any chance we see a Linux version soon?

Can't run it with Wine for some reason

Great

Any chance we see a Linux version soon?

Can't run it with Wine for some reason

Unlikely. It runs fine in Wine on OS X though. What error are you having when trying to run it on Linux?

It just won't open in Wine, no error given. It loads for 5 sec then nothing happens

This one worked though, Linux compilled (without Wine)
http://otland.net/threads/pleas-hel...-ip-changer-without-wine.163549/#post-1576389

PS: It wasn't exactly this one I used, couldn't find the original that was posted by a Admin. It's the same code, only different posts

You should try to open it from terminal with "wine ipchanger.exe" so that you can see the output. Try to wait longer than 5 seconds too, it might just take a while to start.

Back